|
1.
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are
glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定
你们为我们的代理。
2. We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
3. We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas
trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
4. Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods
you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
5. I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
6. When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive
agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
7. Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as
our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
8. I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product
in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
9. I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of
3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
10. When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签订代理协议呢?
11. Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。
12. Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted
to $50,000.
自从代理协议签订以后,你们的销售额已达50,000美元。
|